While I was praying I was interrupted by a surprise party going on across the street! It scared me pretty bad cause I wasn't expecting the loud noise of all the people shouting at once!! haha but then I caught a tiny glimpse of heaven... I started thinking about how AMAZING it's gonna be there. When we will all be shouting TOGETHER and there will be no tears or suffering (or feeling alone and sad.. haha) and all everyone will be thinking about is our Savoir and the amazing grace of God!
So then I got super stoked. rejoycing with all of my heart that God had saved me, and suddnely I didn't feel so alone anymore. I got so happy! Then I realized that God had answered my prayers and that made me even MORE happy! haha
Sometimes I feel just awful for even complaining for one second about the situation I am in. How can I forget that the Lord has got an amazing plan?! He has me RIGHT where I am supposed to be. When I am alone...I need to be! When I am with friends..I need to be. God graciously gives me those moments of time to spend with Him. Times where I "Draw near to God and He draws near to me." -James 4:8. If I weren't alone I would never get to expeirence the warmth of His touch or feel His presence so intimately! He is teaching me SO much how to trust Him always, and that He is my Father, and my BEST FRIEND! I'm learning to cherish every moment, and look for ways to serve Him through the things He fills my days with! Jesus gives me so much strength to keep going. I am so thankful that God reminds me how lame of a person I am all the time, haha and that He openes my eyes to who He asks me to be. I am blessed to be a child of His. Clean and perfect before Him because of Christ. Even when I fail everyday. Thank YOU JESUS!
Haha I know this post was kinda all over the place, but hopfully soon I will learn how to better orginize my thoughts! I couldn't help but share this awesome act of God with you guys! haha
God bless,
Valerie
wow.. beautiful... I've had many of the same feelings lately! Keep Fighting sister!
ReplyDelete