I was thinking a couple hours ago, how I can't wait to be married... and just have someone happily watch me as I sleep and love me enough to enjoy being with me even when I'm sleeping. haha random I know.. I guess I also can't wait to have someone stuck with me.. so even when they are annoyed and tired of me.. I will still have them...
Then I read in one of my Friends posts tonight about how God smiles and holds us when we are tired... and then it hit me how God watches me while I sleep and just loves to love me. and I always have Him.. no matter what.
WHAT MORE DO I NEED?
nothing.
He is enough.
My whole day today God has been showing me how He satisfies in every situation.. and then tonight He shows me how even in my little dreams of things, that I think will make me feel safe and loved, He has ALREADY come through. His presence is so tangible to me right now. I feel perfectly content with just having Him.
I also feel crazy sad for the way I break His heart and constantly choose other things above Him. have mercy on me and forgive me, Lord... I am so sorry... You alone are enough. You alone are worthy of praise.. don't let me give more time to things of this world than to You. I only want to serve You. I only want to give You praise...
I am so thankful. SO thankful... and so in love with Him.
I just love this!
ReplyDelete